Thursday, July 10, 2008

This is a Jailbreak...

Every so often a album will just fall into your lap and every time you click play on your iPod the dark clouds that float so low over your head will just disappear. The Envy Corps Dwell is one of those albums. I first heard this band in the film Run Fat boy Run, the song Story Problem is on the soundtrack and is just a killer song. The arrangement, the dynamics, the lyrics and strong vocal work,the great guitar riffs... this song just sucked me in. After days of hunting a found a terrible CD-Rip on someones blog, the mp3s were super low quality, but I really fell in love with the album. Today I am proud to say I bought the album via Amazon.com (better bitrate than iTunes) and have fallen in love with this album all over again.

If you like Indie Rock, clever song writing, and just good music you need to check these guys out. They have a myspace, lastfm, all that stuff. Do it, because Zach says you should.

No comments: